For posterity's sake, the Original (successful) Metro-wide Petition:
This
petition went live on August 22, 2007

Monday, May 5, 2008

New Trader Joe's Nashville "Community"

Well, I have continued to google "trader joe's nashville" just to see what pops up. I'm always curious about coverage because the statcounter to my blog shows interesting geographic patterns sometimes. (And, hey Whole Foods Corporate and TJ Corporate, don't think I haven't noticed you. You're welcome here anytime.)

The other day I did my search and did a double-take. What is this Trader Joe's Nashville link I see?

Well, it turns out an individual we'll call "Joe Nashville" (simply because that's all I know) decided to create a community for those who love Trader Joe's in Nashville.

Of course, I joined.

Here is a description for the social network:
"A community of Trader Joe's fans in and around Nashville, TN. Come share, discover and discuss the wonderful things that make shopping at Trader Joe's neighborhood grocery an adventure rather than a chore. "

It's a pretty small group so far and also a bit quiet. Won't you join and liven it up?

P.S. While the CURRENT url is http://traderjoesnashville.ning.com/, Joe wants me to pass on that he hopes to spend the bucks to get that "ning" removed at which point you would need to look for http://traderjoesnashville.com/ (but not yet!)

2 comments:

Brian Copeland said...

Carol:

I'm so tired of driving to Atlanta for my Trader Joe's stuff. Right now I'm looking at some fabu organic oatmeal and those rockin' "Ultimate Vanilla Wafers" (which are made with Mag. Vanilla Flakes...you must try). I've got my recycled fabric bags ready to roll the day it opens...wanna go?

Carol McCullough said...

I am so there. I was thinking about making an event of it with T-shirts or buttons, signs, etc. Haven't really given the logistics much thought, but let's plan something!