For posterity's sake, the Original (successful) Metro-wide Petition:
This
petition went live on August 22, 2007

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where should we publicize this petition?

Let's make distribution of the Tear Off Posters and Palm Cards a priority. Where do you think they should go?

Over the course of the next week, I plan to saturate the East Nashville and Inglewood area businesses and the Vanderbilt Campus with these things. I've got general ideas like Green Hills and Hillsboro Village, but would love specific suggestions.

Where else should they go? I have lots of "propaganda" already printed and ready for distribution.

I would love to make contact with folks like those from Nissan that have lots of transplants to the area in order to help you spread the word at your respective locations.

I'd also love to touch base with folks in some of the outlying areas like Franklin, Cool Springs, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, etc. (please take no offense if your area wasn't listed!) to see if you could do some simple distribution in your area.

I'm also hoping to get a press release out this week. I've already touched base with a couple of reporters, so we'll see.

We've gotten over 600 signatures in 6 days. That's pretty cool!

No comments: